Sunday, February 17, 2013

Writing Update #6 - Slow week

I honestly have no idea what word count I'm currently on. I spent most of the week without power since it stopped working and out landlady couldn't remember that it was shut off since it wasn't her part of the house. I could go on about it but I won't since that's behind us.

My writing week was spent mostly writing by hand. I made sure to get 1k everyday but it took a long time to get there but at least I wrote something for Nested. Now, I'm going to zip right along with this novel since I already like the way it's going.

Stowaway is coming along as well but it has gotten to the point where it could end and be a short story so I'm going to leave it there until I finish Nested. I have a feeling that I'm going to change it around a bit.

I came up with a great idea for the rest of my romance novel. I already started it but I'm going to write down my ideas and put them on my wall (filled with note cards of ideas). I have to say, going out Friday night with my friend and meeting new drunk friends helped me a lot with this.

So, that's all that has been happening here.


No comments:

Post a Comment