Monday, December 3, 2012

Better Than the Original

So, Tanghin is a rewrite to one of my other novels that I wrote two years ago. It's coming out better than before but the title is going to change. I already know it is. Tanghin is the name of a poison so it's the reason why I use it. Everything is temporary.

Anyway (sidetracked already), I'm barely finished with the second chapter and I'm already seeing a huge difference. As in, this is way better than what I've written before. Anyone who follows me on twitter might be getting sick of me saying that so, I'm hoping that this will be the last time I mention that this one is starting to make sense. There is a big process that I'm actually bringing to light because in this book, little things sometimes matter.

My issue will be how I pull in my female character into the main plot. She's already part of the main plot unknowingly but she somehow has to be a huge part of the main picture since this novel and the next one revolve around her. I'll figure it out.

Ugh, I'm starting to go on one of my rambling writing entries I do when I can't figure out the direction I need to go into. So I'll shut up and give you a song. Something old-ish

Maybe some Cartel. I've been listening to this song a lot lately. Sometimes I think going back to the stuff I used to listen to in high school and before that is better than listening to the new stuff that has been coming out...but that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment