Monday, December 31, 2012

Books!

I just went through my kindle and sorted everything into collections...let's just say, I won't be needing to buy books this year. I have over 30 books on my Kindle that I bought but never read. Sadly, I have some books that I still want to buy so I can read them...at least 3. I'm going to restrain myself though. If I can't use the gift card my brother gave me, then I can't buy it until I finish everything on my Kindle. So, I hope these books will entertain me.

My first book for January will be On Writing by Stephen King. I have it packed away in my backpack so I can read it at work once the new year rolls around...if I'm not writing.

How about some music. This song was introduced to me by a writing friend a few years ago. Enjoy



Have a wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

  1. On Writing is great. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Writing is going to be a reread for me but maybe I'll make a point to reread it at least once a year.

      Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete