Thursday, January 10, 2013

I've Been Hit!

So, I was supposed to post on here every Friday. Unfortunately, last Friday, I got sick. Nausea, headaches, breathing issues. Fun stuff. I still have the headaches but I'm feeling better. I sleep my sicknesses away usually.

I'm getting really distracted right now...Sorry.

So, I'm behind on my word count for the month. I'm not too worried since I'm starting on having 5 day weekends now! I love 5 day weekends. For today, tomorrow, and Sunday, I'm going to write 10k a day to catch up on my word count. By the end of next week, I should be at 60k and on track!

I did get a lot of planning done and finished my reading goal for the next two months.

I need to remember to update my progress bars...see, distracted.

I'll just leave with a song and come back tomorrow for another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment