Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nested - Novel Cover and Plotting


I've been working on the storyboard of my novel and I think I have most of it finished...kind of. Okay, I'm just barely over halfway done but it's further than I was. I just need to get my male character Austin's side a little more since he is awesome. Not really, he's a bit of a jackass at first but he gets better...I hope. I've decided to put a hint of romance in my novel. It worked really well for my character development and some weird plot element so I added it. But the romance is going to be in the background so it doesn't take over the plot.

 Ugh, Cyberpunk and Romance. I'm just trying to make NaNoWriMo hard, aren't I? Well, I might as well kill two birds with one stone.

I also made a novel cover for Nested and I rather like the simplicity of it. Really if you saw it in a store you'd have no idea that my novel was Sci-fi which I find rather suiting. If I decided to do something with this novel, I probably wouldn't use this cover because the image used was from a deviantArt stock image. Most people don't like their photo distributed like that - I understand. I will post image information at the end of this post. Please be sure to check out her stuff. Her stock is awesome and I'm certain this won't be the last time I use it. But that will probably be for my own amusement that I'll post on deviantArt rather than here. Anyway, constructive criticism welcome. I'm slowly starting to get back into this photomanipulating stuff so anything will help.

More to come...later today.

...I need to do something about this insomnia.

Cylee Blake

Stock Links:



Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment