Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Goal

So, I discovered something by looking through old messages in my NaNo Mailbox. 300,000 isn't my goal this year, it's 250,000 words! I don't think anyone knows how relieved I am. I thought I had completed my 250k goal last year but I didn't. I fell behind. So this year, I will have to complete that. If I don't, I'll try again during CampNaNo because for my 10th year at NaNoWriMo, I would like to aim for 300,000 words. I think that would be a perfect goal.

Yeah, I just wanted to clear that up...with mostly myself. This will make it so much easier to work and write.
More things going on.

At this very moment, I can't get to sleep. It's 3:30am and I'm wide awake. The same thing happened yesterday and the day before. Both times I had to get up early in the morning. If my sister comes in my room at 10 in the morning, I will have to throw something at her. She knows very well that I don't sleep well and she just come right into my room when she gets bored. It makes me mad sometimes...I think I need to start taking melatonin. I'm starting to worry about my sleeping patterns (or lack there of).

Be prepared. Starting Monday, I'm going to be posting my NaNoWriMo Preparation details. Starting with my novel Nested. Then it will be my novel Tanghin. Those two I really want to finish during November. The other one that I have in mind is called Once Inhabited. I figured the one word titles were getting a little overused. Heh...



No comments:

Post a Comment